A perfect choice for almost any meeting event, the Coleridge Function Room has a capacity of up to 60 people and is a versatile space that can be configured in several ways located on the first floor of the hotel:
- Theatre Style
The Coleridge Room comes standard with audio-visual capabilities for any business or training event.
- Separate sound system streaming premium Spotify or selected device via a 3.5mm jack.
- Roof mounted projector with drop down screen.
- Located on the first floor accessible only via the internal carpeted and wide stair case.
- Optional private bar, stocked with your choice of beverages.
- Laid back creative space inviting both casual parties, more formal long table events; as well as tutorial or classroom style functions and active planning or meeting space.
Whether you are planning to host a business function, training seminar, anniversary event or special occasion, our function management team can assist in planning and preparing to make your moment special.
The Coleridge Room is ideally suited for groups that prefer to be in a focused setting away from any distractions. With its red brick walls and own bar it has an eclectic and artistic feel that lends itself well to celebrations of all kinds.
Favoured during the day for corporate training and meeting room; transforming in the evening to host many of The dob regulars and prominent groups within the artistic communities; including but not limited to, IMPROV, PubSing and Art Classes.
Contact us for more information and to book your next function event in the Coleridge Room