MARKING COELIAC AWARENESS WEEK
Broadsheet Reviews The Dob
To kick off Coeliac Awareness week, The Duke of Brunswick hosted a gluten-free pizza party on Wednesday which was featured on Broadsheet.com.au.
“As a completely gluten-free establishment, it is important for us to help raise awareness and be a place creating positive support for Coeliac Disease … Chef Dave worked hard in creating a range of gluten-free pizza options for the event and it was a huge success in terms of attendance and community outreach, something we are dedicated to,” said owner and publican Simone Douglas.
Being Adelaide’s first and only completely gluten-free full dining establishment is rewarding for all patrons looking for healthy options without sacrificing on taste!
READ MORE …
Glam Adelaide – The Duke of Brunswick is going entirely gluten-free
EAT BETTER … Check out our menu!
Taste testing – Cheeseburger 🍔 😂😱 GF of course. Yum!
Gluten free smashed avo on toast ❤️
Latest posts by Simone Douglas (see all)
- Informal Networking and Beers - May 21, 2019
- Duke of Brunswick Hosts Guitars In Bars - May 13, 2019
- Breaking The Rules: The Advertiser Catches Up With Simone Douglas - April 24, 2019
- Broadsheet Reviews The Dob - March 15, 2019
- 100% Gluten free Menu Announced - January 10, 2019