Our Artisan Experiences allow you to get up close and seriously social at the Duke of Brunswick Hotel.
At the DoB, we want to create new ways for you to enjoy your pub. One way we are going about that is by setting up a series of events which will enable you to rub shoulders with some of the people behind the products we sell. Getting up close and seriously social if you will. We’re excited to introduce you to our Artisan Experiences – Up Close and Seriously Social!
Artisan Experience #3: Dell’uva Wines
Date: 11th of April 2018
Time: 6:00pm until 8:00pm
We are excited to host our third Artisan Experiences at the DoB with a fun evening hosted by Dell’uva Wines.
After spending many years travelling the world and trying wines in their native environment, Wayne and his family became committed to brining these wine styles to to the Barossa.
They are now home to one of the largest collections of European varieties in Australia, with 44 currently planted for wine – all in just 50 acres!
We invite you to come and experience Dell’uva Wines as you learn more about the heritage and story behind their range.
If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to send us a message or give us a call on 8410 7079.
Latest posts by Simone Douglas (see all)
- 2019 Adelaide City Awards: Dob Wins Best Function, Music and Entertainment Venue - July 23, 2019
- Dob selected as 2019 Telstra Business Award Finalist - July 18, 2019
- Informal Networking and Beers - May 21, 2019
- Duke of Brunswick Hosts Guitars In Bars - May 13, 2019
- Breaking The Rules: The Advertiser Catches Up With Simone Douglas - April 24, 2019